Instagram has made it possible for its users to use animated Gif in its new updates.
With this feature, you can put animated gifs on your Instagram stories.
Gifs are animated images that enhance the beauty of stories and can be used for any occasion, so you can simply add your favorite gifs to Instagram stories and increase the appeal of the story.
In this article, we have taught you how to upload Gifs in the Instagram story.
GIFs on Instagram Stories
Since its introduction, Instagram has become a popular platform among social media by adding various features.
Instagram has recently introduced a series of new features in the story section.
Instagram Gif is one of them that has made it possible to produce creative and attractive content to increase the engagement of Instagram users with their contacts.
Today, the use of gifs is very common and users are interested in using this format; On the other hand, as we said, the social network Instagram has added this feature, which is to use the Gif Raw format, to its own story, and you can now use this format in your own stories.
Gifs are silent images that have recently been used on most social networks.
Instagram has also made the use of GIFs available to its users so that they can create attractive and diverse stories.
But many users still don’t know how to use animation in an Instagram story.
In November 2017, we saw the addition of various features to Instagram, and support for GIF in Story was one of those new features.
Of course, during this time, Facebook and Giphy have entered into partnerships and collaborations, and this makes it possible for users to use the GIF format in messengers or other areas.
Uploading a GIF on Instagram Story (GIF)
Adding a gif to an Instagram story is not a complicated task.
You can easily create it. If you want to add a GIF sticker to your Instagram story, follow these steps:
- Step 1: First, make sure you download the latest version of Instagram. Then open the Instagram app and go to your Instagram homepage. Tap the camera icon in the upper left corner of the image.
- Step 2: Select the photo or video you want for the story.
- Step 3: To insert a GIF into an Instagram story at the top of the story editing page, tap the smiley-faced sticker and select GIF. There are several animated emoticons in this list.
- Step 4: Tap the “GIF” icon, or simply enter a search term. When you tap the search bar, GIFs trending on GIPHY will also appear.
- Step 5: You can search for the topic you are looking for in the text box so that you can see the GIFs related to it.
- Step 6: You can pinch the GIF to resize it, and drag it with your finger to move it.
- Step 7:When finished, tap the “Your Story” icon at the bottom of the screen.
Why Should We Use GIF on Instagram Stories?
Using GIF in the Instagram story, in addition to adding to the appeal of the stories, will increase the interaction rate of your page with a large volume of contacts on Instagram.
Therefore, using this Instagram tool is the hottest marketing method. In addition, having mobile GIFs with your brand will help your business grow.
Is it Possible to Create a Dedicated Gif for Your brand?
Yes. You can create a special GIF for your business.
To do this, you must first register on the Giphy site and activate your account after receiving the email. You can then add your gifs to your Instagram gif collection.
Note that: your gifs should not have a background.
One way to increase the appeal of Instagram stories is to use animated gifs. In this article, we taught you how to use GIFs on an Instagram story. Adding gif to an Instagram story is very simple. If you have any questions about using animated on Instagram stories, please post them in the comments section.